It seems my day got away from me again on Friday this last week. I left the house at 6:30am and did not get home until after 10pm, so I did not get to post. I know, a good blogger would have had it set up so that my blog would have automatically posted something when i could not be there to do it. I usually will do that, but just never got around to writing it up before it was too late. Anyways, here it is. A bit late, but still helpful and insightful stuff from some great leaders…
- Jonathan Acuff had a great post on Being Lazy For The Lord. Love that post!
- There are a lot of churches that do a lot of good things, but very few churches do great things. I think that is partly due to not paying attention to the last ten percent. What do i mean by that? Well, read this article by Seth Godin titled, Hardly Worth The Effort, and you will be able to make the application pretty easily I think. Churches have to stop sacrificing great on the altar of good. Good enough is not what you want to hear anyone say when they are doing something for Jesus!
- Loved this one called “Empire of Entitlement” by Pete Wilson. Good stuff!
- Love the posts Craig Groeschel is writing about Honor. Read them here, here, here, and here!
- Finally “Having Right Theology Does Not Mean You Know God” by Donald Miller will get you thinking and asking questions!
I hope you all have a great day in God’s house this weekend!